Miami Boutique Criminal Defense and Justice Attorney FirmFighting for their clients criminal defense and justice attorneys at Seitles & Litwin earned their impeccable reputation through years of aggressively and relentlessly defending their clients. It is no wonder that founding lawyer Marc Seitles was chosen as one of Florida’s Legal Elite by Florida Trend Magazine or that partner Ashley Litwin was selected as one of the 40 under 40 outstanding lawyers in South Florida. With unrivaled compassion, intelligence, honesty, and never-ending determination, Seitles & Litwin provide criminal defense and justice counsel you can count on. A trusted criminal defense attorney in Miami is in your corner when it comes time to deliver results for your case.
Experience You Can Trust
Focusing on federal criminal defense at the trial and appellate level, the firm has defended hundreds of accused individuals facing charges for matters related to securities fraud, drug trafficking, money laundering, white-collar crimes, Medicare fraud, and kickback/bribery cases. Seitles & Litwin has received numerous accolades…
- Named Top Lawyers in South Florida in 2008 to present by South Florida Legal Guide
- Selected as a Florida Super Lawyer by Super Lawyers
- Selected as One of Florida’s Legal Elite by Florida Trend Magazine
- Finalist, Most Effective Criminal Lawyer by Daily Business Review in 2008, 2009, 2012, 2017
- Recipient of Rodney Thaxton “Against All Odds” Award from Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Selected as one of the 40 under 40 Outstanding Lawyers of South Florida by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
New Victory from our Team
In a significant victory for the defense, attorney Marc Seitles successfully represented Fidalgis Font, the CEO of Tellus Clinical Research, in a medical fraud case involving alleged "fake" clinical drug trials. Font was acquitted of all federal charges including conspiracy, wire fraud, mail fraud and money laundering brought by the Department of Justice. Seitles argued that Font, as the clinic owner, had no direct involvement in the drug trials conducted at her clinic. The jury carefully examined the evidence and concluded that witnesses were clearly lying and that the government has not met its burden of proof. The defense's success highlights Seitles' effective representation and his ability to dismantle the prosecution's case.