Miami Boutique Criminal Defense and Justice Attorney FirmFighting for their clients criminal defense and justice attorneys at Seitles & Litwin earned their impeccable reputation through years of aggressively and relentlessly defending their clients. It is no wonder that founding lawyer Marc Seitles was chosen as one of Florida’s Legal Elite by Florida Trend Magazine or that partner Ashley Litwin was selected as one of the 40 under 40 outstanding lawyers in South Florida. With unrivaled compassion, intelligence, honesty, and never-ending determination, Seitles & Litwin provide criminal defense and justice counsel you can count on. A trusted criminal defense attorney in Miami is in your corner when it comes time to deliver results for your case.
Experience You Can Trust
Focusing on federal criminal defense at the trial and appellate level, the firm has defended hundreds of accused individuals facing charges for matters related to securities fraud, drug trafficking, money laundering, white-collar crimes, Medicare fraud, and kickback/bribery cases. Seitles & Litwin has received numerous accolades…
- Named Top Lawyers in South Florida in 2008 to present by South Florida Legal Guide
- Selected as a Florida Super Lawyer by Super Lawyers
- Selected as One of Florida’s Legal Elite by Florida Trend Magazine
- Finalist, Most Effective Criminal Lawyer by Daily Business Review in 2008, 2009, 2012, 2017
- Recipient of Rodney Thaxton “Against All Odds” Award from Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Selected as one of the 40 under 40 Outstanding Lawyers of South Florida by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
“Marc Seitles is undoubtedly a warrior in a court room. I like how he will fight for you relentlessly, without a doubt. Never forgets to touch base with you and does not leave you out of the loop. We hired him to defend this case and we’ve seen how passionate he is. He is a lawyer who loves his job and knows his case study very well. I recommend him to everyone in need of a lawyer. You will not regret it.”
— Milka A.
“The only attorney in Miami you can trust, and, believe me, I tried some. When you are in trouble, the lawyer can become your worst enemy. Not the case here. A decent, ethical man that will treat you as family and fight for you till the end. When he shows up and tells you this is war, he means it! And you know what, it is really war, and he doesn’t know how to lose.”
— Nicolas P.